The real life Rapunzel cut off her Very long hair.

   The real life Rapunzel cut off her Very long hair. Barbara Groborz - 26 years old girl from Rybnik was the official Polish record holder in long hair (214cm ) from April of last year For several months, the ruling Long Hair Queen was going to cut her hair .
Twice was at the hairdressers , but did not take on this task . The third time I ran out of the chair , because it lacked the courage.

Living with such a long hair was not easy for both Barbara and her mother, who daily tangled her daughters braid. She also combed her hair after a bath . Basia slept with a pillow placed tail.

- Finally, I can go without the stress for a few days . When I was on vacation , I was afraid that I can not handle. Unfortunately, my hair is a little destroyed and I had to trim them - told Barbara, teacher at School No. 10 in Rybnik before the turning point of her life.
- I am very glad that I was free to swim in the pool. I had great difficulty with this because it is not easy to fit so much hair.

Hair was divided into three parts. Three of them was braided by hairdressers . This three braids was cut by Mariusz Stankiewicz . Within about 40 minutes he made a classic short hairstyle, with a slightly oblique bangs. However, this is temporary hairstyle. He persuaded Barbara on the hair length of 3-4 cm. Next haircut after 3 weeks ! First, she has to get used to a shorter hairstyle . He admitted that he cut such very long hair for the first time. He did it with enthusiasm, without fear. Braids braided into one weighed 35 ounces.

- From this braid will be made a hairpiece, which will keep as a trophy - he explained.

- Barbara was born with shoulder length hair. When she went to school, many people were convinced that she has floor length braid - told sister Anna Groborz record holder .
- I feel like someone always sustained me to have long plait - said Barbara surprised to see in the mirror, shoulder-length hair . - I am glad that braid will be preserved in its entirety.

 She says that she decided to have short hair, because she wanted to change her personality . She wonders how they will react to the sight of her friends and students , and
what to do with a rich collection of h
2002-09-0
5


floor length hair Real life Rapunzel cut off her Very long hair

long hair makeover long hair to very short haircut
Girl cut off her very long braid